|His GoAnimate avatar, slightly exposing his real face|
Karael joined sometime in 2011. He started off with a simple animation in the category "Cartoon Classics". Karael deleted most of his first videos later on. A lot of his early videos had a lot to do with the prophet Muhammad.
Most of his older animations have to do with making fun of people like Muhammad, Obama, and other users. As the years passed, he later stopped producing these types of videos and started to upload original works.
Karael has been in many controversies ever since his 2010 joining. One very notable and memorable example would be the infamous time in late 2011 where Karael posted hundreds anonymous topics titled "U Jelly?" all over the Open Forum. It was so bad that the admins temporarily took down the Open Forum and limited posts to each user a day. Another notable but not so memorable example is his age. Many users tried to expose the so called "child". Many people theorized that Karael was a 9 year old claiming to be an older man. The controversey has been forgotten about and his age remains anonymous. Another controversy would be the time he called Miramanee a cow on the open forum, which outraged Commedus.
Birthday: April 17, Unknown
Voice: TTS Joey (User), TTS Brian (character named after him)
Country of Origin: USA
Likes: His characters, African Vulture, Chibi Specials, RoTV, Etourist, Thinking that all users' Goa worlds are in the same universe, making videos, hiding his identity, etc.
Dislikes: Anything bad pretty much (please add to this section)
The Ten Kar-andmentsEdit
The Ten Kar-andments are a group of rules that Karael must follow while making his videos.
1. Do not ever show your face, in real life or animated.
2. Don't ever kill off a well-liked character.
3. If Karael dies, you must replace him.
4. Always keep continuity, unless the video is non-canon.
5. Don't take something out of a video because someone told you to. They're just a dumb democrat.
6. Never use the "Status Quo is God" trope. Only stupid people use that.
7. If you get a celebrity to voice act in a video, they must voice themselves.
8. When it come to real life, only show your hands. PUT ON GLOVES AND SLEEVES!
9. Never use the "Bloodless Carnage" trope.
10. And finally, if you make another "Fan Mail" video, USE REQUESTS FROM REAL PEOPLE!!!